Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Conundrum

I got nothin'. I had something, but then I lost it, and now I don't have anything. To write.

Do you ever have those days when you sit down to write and there is quite simply nothing to say? Or at least nothing that comes to mind to say?

I very much want to write a particular post, but the content seems so familiar to me that I'm afraid to put it out there. Perhaps I lived that life for so many years the writing of any part of it will always seem familiar. I suspect this quandary is blocking all other writing from coming into my consciousness. Either that or I'm just stuck.

Too there is the possibility that preparing tax returns for two family members along with our own has left me fried.

Whether I'm obsessed with writing this oddly familiar post, stuck in "writing no man's land", or baked by tax returns, I will leave you with these words today:

Have a great day! See you tomorrow! :)